API Pong API Pong

Not so bad...

I liked it. 4/5 but the only major problem is the music. If you want an atmosphere of "Good old Fashioned"-ness you need retro music. Something 8-bit. Also i would have liked the "pong" noise when the ball hit the paddles. It may have been in there, but the music drowned it out.
All in all it's a nice game (better than i could make for sure), so so let the hate the guy before spewed get you down.

Big Tits at the Beach Big Tits at the Beach

needs a little work

after this goes through, you might want to make the controls a bit easier. The boobs just looked like spheres on her chest also. Some more gameplay to it would be nice too.
Thats not to say that this is crap, It's a good concept that just needs a little polish. A few more hours of work could make this a grate piece.
the zero for sound is just because the speakers were off.

Eye lag test Eye lag test

neato

why dont you try out some more eye tricks. oh and music would be nice

Psychological Types Psychological Types

good, but a few things...

You might want to create a larger hit state for your buttons. also I noticed that movement seemed too slow. To fix the second problem, simply increase the frame rate.
Aside from the technical issues, you did a good job. I would have liked more questions though. 4/5

sorry about the 0 for sound, but my speakers were off.

Castle Draw Castle Draw

Uber good

Great, just great. 5/5

Falling TxZam Falling TxZam

Wow!

This is pretty darn good. It would be nice if you could add some more sound effects and a better TxZam, but this is a nice piece of work. 5/5

Mouse Evader Mouse Evader

uber hard!

but it is still good 5/5. i put 0 on the sound because my speakers are out

Sebby64 responds:

Thanks

SuPuzzle SuPuzzle

oh, that puzzle

We did that in class. No one can do it without folding the paper. still, 3/5 for a very good version of the game

Dress up s.p. deluxe Dress up s.p. deluxe

pretty good.

The only thing i noticed is the hair covered the hats

USM24s Interactive Wallet USM24s Interactive Wallet

I liked it but...

it would be nice if you made it a little more interactive, for example, why not make a close up view of everything instead of putting all that was in a pocket on the page. Oh, and i liked the song.